Friday, April 4, 2014

On TV !

Fresh Living KUTV!
   We were delighted to be invited to Channel 2's Fresh Living show on Monday March 31st.  Hosted by Casey Scott and Debbie Worthen, the segment focused on the benefits of our locally raised grass-fed beef. It was kind of a whirlwind.......my Dad takes a phone call at the dinner table and after talking for a minute says "Channel 2 wants us to come on their Fresh Living Show!"   "Who is coming with me?  We decided to feature our favorite "Spring Steak Salad." Which is one of my personal favorites. We all worked together to get something planned. Personally think that it fell into place very well. We did one practice run and had it down. It wasn't to hard since my Dad is a really good cook. He did surprisingly well considering that he has never been on TV before, neither have I, but it was a blast! I got to see and meet Mary Nickles, Casey Scott, and Debbie Worthen and many other people! I have never been in a studio, it was an awesome experience. Even though I didn't say much I'm glad I was able to be there, and participate. My Mom will post the recipe for ya'll when she gets home from school. You can check it out at http://www.kutv.com/news/features/fresh-living/main/stories/vid_1233.shtml
                                                 - Maryanne

No comments:

Post a Comment